Llanbradach Fawr Boardig Cattery
Get In Touch
Contact us in relation to your cat staying or with your queries.
Address: Llanbradach Fawr Farm, Llanbradach, Caerphilly CF83 3QR
Phone: 01443 812271 or 07732 133456
If using SAT NAV: postcode CF83 3QR.
Please note, at the top of a STEEP HILL [you’ll know it when you see it!] the Sat Nav will tell you to turn left. Do NOT turn left. Carry on straight ahead and follow that road for a further ¾ mile until you arrive at Llanbradach Fawr Farm. You cannot go wrong; it’s a dead-end.
If coming from Ystrad Mynach, DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR SAT NAV when it tells you to turn right at Mill Forge. Carry on the main road in to Llanbradach and then start following it again.
Directions to Llanbradach Fawr Farm:
From the south:
- From Cardiff you can head north on the A470, then follow directions from 3 below. Alternatively you can come over Caerphilly Mountain, through the town centre heading north to the Cedar Tree roundabout, go straight across [Ystrad Mynach] then follow directions from 7 below.
- From the M4 come off at Coryton roundabout [junction 32] and head north on the A470.
- Take the second junction off the A470, and come off the roundabout [3rd exit] on to the A468 to Caerphilly.
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit, still on the A468.
- Go over the next roundabout, still on the A468.
- At the Cedar Tree roundabout take the 2nd exit, to Ystrad Mynach.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit, to Llanbradach.
- Take the 3rd LEFT TURN following signs for the Station & the Graddfa Industrial Estate. Do not turn up to the station, but continue under the railway bridge and along that road until you get to the end of it, and find yourself in a farm yard. It is about 2.5 miles of single-track road but with frequent laybys in which to pass oncoming traffic.
From the north:
Follow signs for Caerphilly, Ystrad Mynach, or Llanbradach.
On the Llanbradach bypass, go past Ystrad Fawr Hospital on your right. Go over the next roundabout.
Come off the next roundabout, to Llanbradach.
Turn left at the traffic lights and proceed along the high street.
Turn RIGHT at the junction for the Station and Graddfa Industrial Estate. Do not turn up to the station, but continue under the railway bridge and along that road until you get to the end of it, and find yourself in a farm yard. It is about 2.5 miles of single-track road but with frequent laybys in which to pass oncoming traffic.
If you are just visiting, please park in the farm yard. It there is no one present to greet you, please ring the Cattery [07732 133456 or 01443 812271] and someone will be with you almost immediately.
If you are dropping off or collecting, please follow signs for the Cattery itself, and park in the covered carport.